juicedox's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: juicedox

Reason for your ban: "Auto reconnect"

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I had no idea auto reconnect wasn't allowed on this server. I do understand why it wouldn't be allowed - so people couldn't afk their ticks but this wasn't what I was doing. When I usually go AFK I tend to forget myself doing something else and due to that I just keep my Minecraft open while doing something else. Today I was getting ready to go to school so I left a message in the chat, thus saying I was AFK but I must have forgot it so someone saw me rejoin and banned me. I will turn off the auto reconnect mod and I promise that my intentions to earn my ticks are only fair. Thank you.

2. Hello unfortunately for you we don't unban such things, you should have checked if it was alright before using it in the first place, it goes right along with the following rule
    Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.
    Appeal denied.

or Sign Up to reply!