Dynamic Surroundings Mod

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  3. @R4iscool1 You can use most mods without forge....

Only some mods...

I'm not sure if you can both of these mods without forge. I've tried using both of them by just putting them both in the mods folder and running with optifine but it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong you need to like go in the folders and everything. Seriously though but why can't we use forge there's nothing wrong with it I'm just curious.

4. @R4iscool1 You can use most mods without forge....

Wait what? Why isn't forge allowed?

5. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Chilled_Chaos Only some mods...

I'm not sure if you can both of these mods without forge. I've tried using both of them by just putting them both in the mods folder and running with optifine but it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong you need to like go in the folders and everything. Seriously though but why can't we use forge there's nothing wrong with it I'm just curious.

It can be done, simply sticking it in the mods folder won't do it however.

It's Craftys decision so I'll let him comment on that but I think he was referring to the usage with Schematica not actual forge.

6. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  7. @R4iscool1 It can be done, simply sticking it in the mods folder won't do it however.

It's Craftys decision so I'll let him comment on that but I think he was referring to the usage with Schematica not actual forge.

This mod doesn't work without forge I did it properly... :/ So what now? This thread is pointless. I really really really wanna use forge soooo bad it's the only way... :(

8. Thats basically a game ruiner. So you said something about us not being able to use something like schematica or whatever not the actuall forge. So can we still use forge?

or Sign Up to reply!