Stone__Warrior's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by onionpaste

BTW I created a previous ban appeal thread, but I accidentally pressed Save Draft and now, idk how to edit or view it :/
    EDIT: I found the delete button on the draft thread that I was unable to edit nor view, and I deleted it so I am posting this

IGN: Stone__Warrior (note the two underscores)

Why were you banned:
    Reason: Spam

Why should you be unbanned:
    Hi! I think I was auto banned by the server because I don't believe there were any staff online. I was incredibly close to reaching the big accomplishment of 1 million ticks! :D I wanted to screenshot the exact 1 millionth tick, so every four or five seconds, I would check how many ticks I had by using the "ticks?" command. However, since I was so close to the big moment, in my exuberance, I didn't bother to think about the chat. I apologized for repeatedly using ticks?, and even though this isn't in the screenshot it is in the log. I'm really sorry that I spammed, and in retrospect, it was not worth doing. I should have thought of the other perspective that some people may find it annoying, instead of being super-excited and all. Again, sorry for all the inconvenience I caused.

Thank you for reading my appeal, and I learned my lesson about this.

From,
    Stone__Warrior

Me repeatedly asking the server for my amount of ticks: -image-

2. Please don't spam, it's basically impossible to get a screenshot at the exact one million tick.

3. @CraftyMyner Please don't spam, it's basically impossible to get a screenshot at the exact one million tick.

You have been unbanned.

or Sign Up to reply!