XinnamonGirI's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by XinnamonGirI

In Game Name: XinnamonGirI

Reason for your ban: X-ray use

Why should you be unbanned:
    I understood from previous comments on the chat that X-ray, when not used against other players was ok.
    I had all of my hidden chests emptied, and was told that it was obviously someone using x-ray, and that it is not allowed to raid, but that it is ok when mining on own. I used it today and yesterday to mine in order to get some of the stuff that was stolen from me back, and I found an abandoned fort, and used it there today too.
    A friend installed an x-ray feature for me, and I have to log in differently to use it, if I were to play on this server, I would log in normally so that the x-ray doesn't work.
    If you still want to keep me banned, I understand as I can't expect you to believe me when you don't know me. I personally don't like the hackers, and I have never once attacked or raided anyone on any server... I actually thought that I was the one with an unfair advantage before getting the x-ray.
    I'll respect your decision, but did enjoy your server.
    Thanks for listening.

2. Edited 7 years ago by rnc2011

Hey! I'm the Administrator that banned you. First off, I genuinely thank you for the kind words about our server!

The rules state:

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

This includes mining on your own.

Unfortunately, CraftyMynes does not unban players who have hacked. I truly wish you the best of luck elsewhere!

3. May I ask who was the player that told you that?

or Sign Up to reply!