EnderConstructor's Staff Aplication

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by EnderConstructor

In Game Name: EnderConstructor

Time Zone: CET

Strengths: I am a peaceful and friendly person,and i love helping people with questions about the server, just makes me feel alot better when i know i helped somebody out, great with building with alot of detail, i can also be a good landscaper and i'm a perfectionist. I don't talk to the staff members outside the game, but i know most of them in game by having alot of small talk with them. I tend to be very communicative and sometimes maybe talk too much. I don't really let people's insults and annoyances get to me and it is fairly hard to provoke me, if i see a player that is using hacks, i notify staff member as fast as i can if there is any.

Weaknesses: I am not that great with redstone, And im in my 2nd year of high school. I had a 2 week break and my 2nd semester is starting tommorow, but i should be on the server for 2-5 hours on work days and a bit more on the weekends. Another irrelevant weakness (or maybe strength) is that i dont have no tolerance whatsoever to people who use derogatory terms (racist, homophobic or anything like that) and i think such players should get a harder punishment than they rather deserve.

Why you are Applying: I absolutely love the server and its mostly friendly community, and i would love to be a part of the staff team, and to continue helping out new and regular players on the server when other staff members are not able to.

Custom note: Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I completely understand if no staff is needed at this moment. Also i just wanna say thank you for all the staff members and players who made my playtime on CM better. When i joined the server, alot of the staff helped me out , especially Venetorem,Creeperlord,2Chill and WBlaine. I know this is a bit cringy but i just feel better when i share my thoughts about the players and staff members. I just hope u don't forget about this application in case you ever need some extra help.

Time played on CraftyMynes : 11828661 ticks.

or Sign Up to reply!