Kinkyboss staff aplication

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by kinkyboss

In Game Name: kinkyboss

Time Zone: UTC+07:00

Strengths: I would say that my strongest point is that i am very social, i can usually get along easily with people. I also think i can act fairly when it comes to dealing with players and i'm fairly commited in any tasks i might have. Lastly, i am quite confident in my building skills and making things look nice in minecraft.

Weaknesses: Because of my irregular work schedule and unreliable internet at the moment i can't tell when and how long i can come online. A second weak point i would say is that i have little to no knowledge when it comes to command blocks and redstone, although i'm happy to learn if needed.

Why you are Applying: I joined Craftymynes almost a year ago and have grown to love the server and it's community. I decided to make this application in an attempt to be able to help this server and it's players. I'm currently in no position to help out financially, but instead i want to help keeping the chat clean and assist where needed.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 1.10: 14220520
    (i couldn't find how many i had on the previous map)

Custom Note (optional): I just want to thank everyone i've had the pleasure to play with! Playing on Craftymynes is something i've enjoyed during various ups and downs in this last year and will hopefully continue to keep me smiling. I hope you take me into concideration for a role as staff.

thank you for reading!
    -kinkyboss

or Sign Up to reply!