Banned VERY Unfairly.

1. 7 years ago

Hello. So I used to play on this server quite a lot (around a year ago). I stopped playing for a LONG time and even lost the ip because I accidentally removed it from my server list. I re-found it and just played today for the first time in ages. When I joined, I spawned inside of the PVP arena. I was then killed and someone in there was invisible and killed me. When I re-spawned, I spawned in a 3x3x3x3 bedrock enclosure. There was a sea lantern in the middle of each side. I still had a purple name from PVP and I kept asking to get out. They told me to use the book (which I did not have) then they told me to type "Book?" but that didn't bring anything up. They said they couldn't see me on the TP list either. But they finally teleported me out and there was like 5 people standing around and trying to help me (which I was thankful of..) They gave me a book and only a couple of the clickable texts worked. Then finally, someone decided to ban me until further notice because I was "hacking" I am a bit irritated because I did nothing to show I was hacking and I simply think it was an error in the server. Possibly it just glitched because I have changed my name a couple times since playing.. I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated as I used to LOVE this server! Thanks.

2. Because you changed your name while you were in the arena, some of the scoreboards got messed up, to protect the server it put you in the same bedrock box that we use for hackers that use glitches. The staff thought you were hacking because you were in the box. You have been pardoned!

or Sign Up to reply!