Rohyp ban appeal

1. 8 years ago

hello
    I have been playing this server all day with a mate and i got on tonight and all of a sudden in the middle of a cave fighting a skeliton
    i got kicked twice and it was such bad timing but my name isnt technically a drug or anything as in plural form it doesent make sence
    however i went to the effort and changed it to rohyp which i thought would be ok by you guys but i still got banned? it doesent make sence as i broke no rules and followed orders and i still got kicked and a friendis waiting for me in game after doing so much work to show me. we both vote for servers we play on and were really nice guys and we just wanto build a little base together so ive changed my name completely now so it should be safe enough for you so plz unban me!
    also my name is rohyp just so you know who i am
    regards

2. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

Hi I was the staff member who banned you.

i got kicked twice and it was such bad timing but my name isnt technically a drug or anything as in plural form it doesent make sence

however i went to the effort and changed it to rohyp which i thought would be ok by you guys but i still got banned?

Just because you add an s to Rohypnol doesn't make any less that word. When I banned you, your name was still Rohypnols so your point about me banning you after you changed it is moot.

it doesent make sence as i broke no rules 

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.)

Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

It seems to me like you don't understand the gravity of your chosen name and what that particular drug does. While I appreciate you changing your name, I'm still issuing you a 1 day ban.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!