Hey! Red Army! Let's have an *exciting* diplomatic discussion!

1. 8 years ago

The other day, tsu blew up my tower! Also, sovietsuperman commented "A+ grade", which seems pretty supportive! Now, I'm not going to tell other people how to play, but this seems to go against the Red Army's principles–and tsu is a high-up in the Red Army!

I was pretty sure we weren't still at war, since you invited me to join your alliance; was I wrong? Are Elephantia and the Red Army doomed to clash forever? I'd like answers to these questions, please!

2. A discussion, how lovely. I was merely commenting on the level of the destruction. Since I believe explosions to be "exciting" and you've never gotten upset at me for nuking your base, I figured you wouldn't mind if Comrade tsu did the same. No, we are not at war.

3. However that being said, we're not exactly on friendly terms. I invited you to join U.S.S.R. to extend a hand of friendship, but you turned it down by stating that being a member of the faction group would somehow take away your independence. Not sure how that would be the case

4. @sovietsuperman A discussion, how lovely. I was merely commenting on the level of the destruction. Since I believe explosions to be "exciting" and you've never gotten upset at me for nuking your base, I figured you wouldn't mind if Comrade tsu did the same. No, we are not at war.

I chose not to get upset, but that didn't mean that I "didn't mind"—did you honestly think that was the case? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you thought it might inconvenience me—but, in the end, that's only an assumption; I'm obviously not going to act on it.

If we're not at war, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do this in the future, thanks!

@sovietsuperman However that being said, we're not exactly on friendly terms. I invited you to join U.S.S.R. to extend a hand of friendship, but you turned it down by stating that being a member of the faction group would somehow take away your independence. Not sure how that would be the case

I just don't want to be part of the crowd, y'know? I'm my own elephant! I'll forge my own path! Also, I found the name kind of dull, and I refuse to be part of anything with a dull name. It's one of my core principles.

5. One of my core principles is to not put up with disrespect. Keep in mind I have your coords, so I wouldn't be calling anything of mine "dull." We're not at war, but don't push it.

6. One of my core principles is to not put up with disrespect.

When did I disrespect you, exactly? Was it when I called your megafaction's name "dull"? I feel like you might be taking this Minecraft thing a little bit too seriously.

7. Perhaps you're right, maybe I am taking this too seriously, maybe I should act a little less rational. Just have fun you know? Ahhhh 175/72/-1375 that was fun :) As for your disrespect it goes back to 1.8 and forum posts maybe have a look? Have a pleasant day elephant

8. Edited 8 years ago by Elephant_Parade

Ahhhh 175/72/-1375 that was fun

Déja vu!

As for your disrespect it goes back to 1.8 and forum posts maybe have a look?

Hmm, I think I will—I don't think I'll find anything other than jokes, though!

Have a pleasant day elephant

You too!

or Sign Up to reply!