SyphonGaming's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by SyphonGaming

In Game Name: SyphonGaming

Reason for my ban: X-ray hacks (Technically, texture pack, not hacking.)

Greetings to you. I would like to appeal to you as to why I should be "unbanned".

1 - CraftyMynes, while I was still allowed to be online in the server, was a server with the kindest community among every server I have ever played on. I would like to correct my mistake by helping the community grow, as well as helping the other players that plan to have a fun experience in not just CraftyMynes, but in Minecraft as a whole.

2 - In the server, I had a group of friends that would play with me when we had the time. Me being banned puts them at a disadvantage with finding resources and exploring for materials. I hope that if I am able to be unbanned, I would be able to help them with my experience playing the game for 5 whole years.

3 - I would like to be able to have a fun experience, just like everyone else that plays on the server. I honestly had a lot of fun playing on the server and seeing the community grow as a whole. Seeing me and my friends' progress by the day gave me a sort of satisfaction that I was able to give them help as well.

These are my 3 biggest reasons, even though I have more. I will not deny the mistake I had made (Though, it was a texture pack, not a hack.) to get banned, though as you read, I would like to correct my mistake, and I will not hold it against you if you will not accept my appeal. Thank you for reading this whole letter of me rambling on and on.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

It's not delivery

It's digiorno

still pizza, doesnt matter what you call it

Appeal denied

or Sign Up to reply!