_MasterDragon_'s Staff Application

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: _MasterDragon_

Time Zone: American/La_Paz

Strengths: I am a trustworthy player and have spent a lot of time here on CraftyMynes. I spend a couple hours a day on the server. I try to be nice to most people I meet and help out when I can. I know the rules very well and sometimes help out in chat when there is a problem. I know a few staff members already and consider a few to be good friends of mine. On the Minecraft side of things, I would consider myself an ok builder and I’m not completely lost when it comes to redstone.

Weaknesses: I think my biggest weakness at the moment is my internet, as I often have low connection. Unfortunately there is not much I can do to fix it right now. I’m also not very social in main chat. I mostly just talk to my basemates.

Why you are Applying: I am applying because I really love this server and it’s community. Minecraft is pretty much the only game I play and this is the only server I play on. Most of my friends on this server are staff or have been staff before so I thought I would join them in helping out the server. I would love to lend my help to Craftymynes in any way I am able to.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 38.5 million on the last map and 18,383,628 on the current map.

Custom Note (optional): Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this application. I would also like to thank the Towel Gang for being such good friends and being so supportive. I probably wouldn’t have applied if it wasn’t for them. Playing on CraftyMynes has been a wonderful journey and I can’t wait to see what it has in store for me in the future.

or Sign Up to reply!