Ouya's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Hello fine people of CraftyMynes I am here to request a Unban from your lovely server. I was banned on 4/12/2017 at approximately 3:30 PM (pacific Standard time).
    Reason for ban.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was going about my day of playing Minecraft and i thought to join one of my favorite servers, CraftyMynes. Upon logging in a was returned to the place I had previously logged out at during my last session. At this place i was faced with a very challenging Parkcore jump. And me being the Parkcore ninja master i was attempted the jump and completed it first try. I was quite amazed with myself and proceeded to type in chat "I am hacking" because nobody (besides me) could have made that jump first try unless they were cheating. So in search of an answer for this amazing acrobatic feat I had just done I searched for words and the only words that could have explained it was "I am hacking" I went about my adventure like nothing had happened until about 5 minutes later I was disconnected from the server and read the daunting words "Banned from server...."
    Why I should be unbanned.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been playing Minecraft for many years and spent a good amount of my time on CraftyMynes. I very muched enjoyed the server and at one point I was selected to be a Moderator on this fine server. back then i was very immature and was demoted for reasons that are not important to this appeal. i have played on this server on and off for quite i while now and it would be devastating for our relationship to end over such a silly misunderstanding. Now that I have established a firm opening to my appeal i will now give you the reasons on why I should be Unbanned.

1. I did not mean anything by the comment. I have been hack free for many years.
    2. If i had known that the comment would have been a problem i would have refrained from typing such unspeakable words. (on previous servers I have played on such a comment would have been treated like a joke, as i intended)
    3. I have been a loyal member of the craftymynes community and would never seek to harm it or its members
    4. I was not given a warning or any prior information on the topic. I know that hacking is intolerable but I did not know that such a comment would be treated as a reason for ban.
    5. I am dearly sorry and no comment like that will ever be typed upon my keyboard again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for your time in reading my case and I hope to hear from you soon.
    sincerely,
    Ouya

2. We take hacking seriously here its not something to joke about,with your claimed past the server rules are something that should be clearer to you there really isn't any excuse.
    You will be unbanned in 7 days, please take this time to review the Rules

or Sign Up to reply!