Euro's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Euro

In Game Name: Euro

Reason for your ban: I said a sexual reference on the server. I said this as a joke because when I was checking the rules it said something about Planet Minecraft. However, I wasn't even warned. Instead, I was instantly banned for saying one bad thing. And according to the rules... "Cursing is allowed in moderation, but don’t go overboard or get shockingly offensive with it. Staff will warn you if you’re crossing the line." So I should have at least had one warning... But instead I was immediately banned after saying that. And that was the only bad thing I said on the server. You can check the server chat logs if you don't believe me.

And yes I know it says not to say inappropriate stuff, but I didn't read that part yet. I first skimmed it and saw the Planet MC rule. Most servers I am on have moderate moderation so sorry for what I said.

Why should you be unbanned: I actually enjoyed this server. I like how its vanilla with some Semi Vanilla features.

2. Ello, i'm the mod that banned you.

First of all, i did warn you about chat violations, and secondly, the rule about pmc is as follows

Planet Minecraft - Do not come on the server saying you’re from Planet Minecraft and you’re here to review the server. Whatever happens to you is justified.

I first scimmed it and saw the Planet MC rule.

You read the rule and purposely broke it

You will be pardoned in 24 hours

or Sign Up to reply!