TheRoberino Ban Apeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: TheRoberino

Reason for your ban: I was banned because I spoke French in global chat after a mod told me not to.

Why should you be unbanned: I previously pm'd him speaking in French and I went to do the same thing but forgot to type /msg before entering my message. I realize that I made a mistake and I apologize for my mistake. I should of read over my message before entering it into global chat. I truly messed up and I am sorry. I recently joined the server and am learning the ropes. (I know this doesn't make what I did okay). This is my first ban and I know what I did wrong and will not do it again. I hope I can be accepted back onto the server :)

2. Ello, i'm the mod that banned you.

[22:42:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRoberino> why did you find a used condom in the trash?
    [22:42:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> dont talk like that TheRoberino

warning 1 - language

[22:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRoberino> like what
    [22:42:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRoberino> english?
    [22:42:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> you know what you said
    [22:42:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> dont do it again

warning 1.2 - language

[22:42:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRoberino> i can speak french kind of
    [22:42:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> not in main chat you cant
    [22:43:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> english only in main chat

warning 2 - english only

[22:43:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRoberino whispers to you: Sucez ma bite, tuez-vous
    [22:44:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRoberino left the game

kicked for disrespecting staff

[22:44:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRoberino joined the game
    [22:44:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheRoberino> Pourquoi est-ce que tu dois me donner un coup de pied, salé?
    [22:45:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRoberino left the game

banned for chat violations

---------------

Seeing as this is in fact your first ban, i will set it at 24 hours from the time of my reply. From now on, respect both staff and the server rules

or Sign Up to reply!