Edited 7 years ago by BluePlauge

Goodmorning Craftymyners.
So the title says it all. This is my first contest as staff so lets make it interesting. Make sure to vote everyday on all sites because not only is there a grand prize at the end of the month, but also there will be weekly prizes. That way if you do miss one day you can still win the weekly prizes. #neverstopvoting

Grand prize for the Overall Top Voter : 1/4 Server Bill

Each individual weeks Top Voter : VIP/VIP+ Upgrade

You can only win the individual weeks top voter prize two times in the month. That way you can potentially get VIP then go to VIP+. Everyone will be considered for the Grand prize making it possible to win 3 times total.
So remember to bookmark those voting sites and set those reminders on your phones. @CraftyMyner has offered to help me keep track of everyones total votes for the contest so no need to take screenies of your votes.
Lets all show our love and support for the #1 Vanillia MC server there is.

Ps Im getting my new keyboard today so I will be back around for those who didnt notice Ive been missing.

EDIT. Before anyone asks what happens in case of a tie, that will depend on how many people tie. I am willing to award multiple weekly prizes within reason but first things first... I DARE you all to tie for top voter each week. Make me really think of a good solution to include all the possible winners. As for the Grand prize, I am willing to give out 2 prizes if there is a 2 way tie. And a more creative solution will be devised if needed so again I DARE you all to tie for top voter and make me scratch my head for the best solution.