Slavescreams Ban appeal

1. 8 years ago

SlaveScreams Ban Appeal

In Game Name: slavescreams

Reason for your ban: banned for my name apparently. not going to change my username.

Why should you be unbanned: because the reason i was banned is friggin trivial. it is reference to a nine inch nails track/lyric. and to think, i actually enjoyed the hour i had before you banned me for no reason other than a username. ridic.

2. Not changing your name? Not pardoning you.

Simple.

3. Edited 8 years ago by Pimple_300ping

From the list of rules:

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no trolling, only the minecraft font and please use English only in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it.

You will likely be banned until you do.

Your name violates our rules. As dawn said, you will not be pardoned, but for for this specific piece of that rule:

You will likely be banned until you do.

If you do in fact feel as though your name does not violate that rule specifically, other people may take it differently than you, maybe in a more offensive manner. In this case, this rule would come into affect:

Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

I do hope you take this to heart, and change your name. Hope to see you soon!

or Sign Up to reply!