White Propz' Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: White_Propz

Reason for your ban: Apparently saying the word "cancerous" is an instant kick and ban without warning? Lol.

Why should you be unbanned: I got hate directed at me for literally saying I was naked and wanted to teleport to somebody, I then said "wow you guys are cancerous" or something along the lines of that. I was not warned I was just instantly kicked, I have read the rules I have always abided by them and then I get instantly kicked for something that isn't even in the rules (you could call it minor-minor hate language as I was using it to describe multiple players' behaviour).

I didn't think I was stepping over a line at all and Vene decided to not even warn me and just kick me. I log back in shocked and said

"are you telling me saying the word cancerous is not allowed?" followed by "just a question......"

(Like it's just a word to describe somebody's behaviour and I'm literally asking a staff member if I am crossing a line by saying it), and then he says "good bye" and bans me, that to me is pretty childish to not even respond. He did not deal with this situation well at all.

The rules clearly say "staff will let you know if you are crossing the line", so you can see my frustration in why I was banned without a warning whatsoever.

Thank you.

2. This is not the first time you have crossed a line with chat violations

[18:53:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <White_Propz> so 13 years can call people fags with a warning, but if we mention the KKK we get kicked?
    [18:53:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] White_Propz left the game
    [18:53:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] White_Propz joined the game

and kicks do count as warnings. On top of that there were warnings in chat including

<White_Propz> why am i getting kicked? <Venetorem> for saying the exact thing you were just kicked for <blockbeat227> stop mentioning cancer <Venetorem> ...

You obviously were not grasping the whole

"Oh, I (or someone else) was just kicked for saying [word]. I should probably not say it. It's obviously against the rules.

concept, and thus you were banned. Hopefully this will ban help you with that.

You will be unbanned in 24hrs. Instead of just reading try learning the rules

or Sign Up to reply!