TheForgotten20's staff application

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

In Game Name: TheForgotten20

Time Zone:
    UTC+10
    Strengths:
    I am a very creative person with great minecraft knowledge and CM experience. I am also very kind to people and i keep an excellent eye on that chat, which many players don't due to concentration when doing stuff. I frequently provide newer players with tips that tricks from personal experiencing, and sometimes when i'm bored i will even give them supplies to carry out these tips and tricks, such as nether roofing. I use my CM experience to teach new players the unwritten server survival rules. For example, many times i will help out new players by baiting them into allowing me to their RTP base, then i would warn them about how dangerous their act just was, and how easily i could have raided them. Instead i allow them to gather their stuff, ill provide them with some obsidian and them to take their stuff with them to a new base further out. I am also generally very peaceful and i crack a joke or two when chat goes silent, usually during when im usually on due to the lack of players confident enough to talk to everyone else. I am also not a very serious person which i believe is good in most occasions, as it eases up everyone and and brightens the mood. It also bothers me when players are breaking the rules, although i dont like it especially when people cheat each other in the trade post and ofc, when they hack. I am also a fast learner of things that i need to be thought. I am also very trustworthy.

Weaknesses:
    Although i am on generally in a time period i cannot guarantee how long i'm on for and exactly which time i am on for, due to study needs. Fortunately i am able to participate in this game for a longer period of time on weekends. I also have very little tolerance for those that cheat me multiple times, such as when a player lied to me multiple times and also scammed me a lot of times at the trade post. and I can almost guarantee this will affect my judgement on them. Although i am usually a chill person when lying and cheating goes on it really affects the way i think. I am also not the best at staying concentrated on a single long project for a long time (i need breaks in between) and i am rarely on teamspeak, as i dont like to talk on teamspeak/discord (and my mic doesnt work 80% of the time) and i have a PC intolerant of having anything laggier then 6 beacons and a mob farm together. Unfortunately i also dont have a screen recording software that i can activate with a click from my mouse, i can only take pictures to gather evidence. (i dont even remember where i left my bandicam...)

Why you are Applying:
    I dont remember how long ive been on CraftyMynes, but i do remember it to be pretty long ago. I have wanted to help out the community from a long time ago, but i never thought i was prepared and up to the job, so i didnt give it much thought. recently, a staff member asked me if i was ever going to apply for staff, and so this churned up a long forgotten thought from deep inside my brain, and i decided to give it a good thought. After this good thinking session i decided that i should help out them community, and after being on the server for so long i should know the in and outs of the server (the non-staff bits) and how i can help each person.
    Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): (for this section please type: "ticks?" when you are online in the server)
    3.5 million ticks (current server)
    >20 million ticks (1.9 server)
    Custom Note (optional):

Thanks for helping me out when i first started! now i think i can repay you by helping you guys out too.
    p.s. server's gr8

edited by me

or Sign Up to reply!