LittleOwlet3 Staff Application

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: LittleOwlet3

Time Zone: Central but this is liable to change in the fall

Strengths: I'm very familiar with server rules and general information about this server. I was on the server before the last reset and have had the names Showjock777 and Showjockette777 during that period of time. I can generally direct new players in ways that help them start their craftymynes journey without them rage quitting early game. I am fairly well known on the server as helpful and fun and have even been to lots of our players bases to assist them in builds.

Weaknesses: My computer is extremely slow and needs to be replaced... So sometimes chat takes a few seconds to come through on my screen. Also because of this problem i sometimes miss private messages from other players. I also work a full time serving job, so I'm on often but the times vary pretty widely.

Why you are Applying: I have been asked several times now to consider applying both by current staff members and other players. The reason I am finally doing so is that it seems I am often on when there are no staff on. I spend most of this time trying to answer questions and regulate chat as much as I can. Often times I update the next staff member that comes on about what happened during the staffless period of time.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): More then 21,000,000

or Sign Up to reply!