1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by spydragon

I like the server so far, and since command blocks are allowed I was wondering if you could install a sleep module?
    Xumavoid has one which I like. The only problem is you cant place torches right above your pillow. and people can just kick them out of bed to keep it night (or to be rude).
    this is the tutorial

2. wait theres two posts now?

3. Deleted 6 years ago by spydragon
  4. Deleted 6 years ago by spydragon
  5. I'm fairly sure I know the one you are talking about and it's single player only obviously.
    It wouldn't be possible for the server to be both night and day at the same time.

6. Deleted 6 years ago by spydragon
  7. @R4iscool1 I'm fairly sure I know the one you are talking about and it's single player only obviously.
    It wouldn't be possible for the server to be both night and day at the same time.

if this is what you think your wrong click the link.

8. @spydragon if this is what you think your wrong click the link.

Ah you changed it since i Iast looked.
    This is a bad idea anyway since night is good for many players, who want increased mob rates etc. We shouldn't let one player just decide it shouldn't be night.

9. Edited 6 years ago by spydragon

good point, some how (I dont know how) we make it only show to certain people?

10. @spydragon good point, some how (I dont know how) we make it only show to certain people?

the only way i have ever seen that happen is when you glitch the game and join two servers at once (one at day time and one at night) and the sky glitches between night and day. not the desired affect but i think its the only way to do it. i have had it happen to me a few times but its hard to reproduce

11. @spydragon the only way i have ever seen that happen is when you glitch the game and join two servers at once (one at day time and one at night) and the sky glitches between night and day. not the desired affect but i think its the only way to do it. i have had it happen to me a few times but its hard to reproduce

It's simply not possible in vanilla which brings me back to my original post.
    Even mods can't really do it, bukkit does have something that sets the client to day but not the server. Even then it isn't true day or night.

or Sign Up to reply!