outshOtz's apology/one last appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: outshOtz

Reason for your ban: too many to count :\

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't think i would ever get the chance to have any form of communication with this community again, let alone in the form of a ban appeal;and for this, i am forever grateful. I really do not deserve the chance to do this, but here it goes. cx

First, i'd like to apologize

Even if this appeal doesn't get accepted, I would still like to say i'm sorry. I'm seriously sorry for all the mischief, and bullshit i've made the staff deal with. I was, and still am a complete idiot and i'm really sorry. I got ip banned over a year ago i believe, and for a while i was hella salty, and kept coming back on vpns and trolling, and i apologize for that.

Now that the important part is out of the way, I would like to appeal.

I believe my time away from craftymynes, and video games in general, has helped me mature past the asshole who trolls and gets myself banned a million times. I really miss this place, and it hurts like hell knowing i fucked up my chance to play here. I didn't care at first, but after being away for so long, i've really started thinking, and with thinking comes remembering all the amazing hours i spent with this beautiful community. I know if you give me one more chance I wont fuck it up this time. If you cannot, i understand and respect that. I dont deserve another chance, I really dont, but if its a possibility, please let me know.

In the case that this does not get accepted, and this is the last time I have the chance to be apart of this community, I love you all, and goodbye.

Thank you.

2. Hello. After careful thoughts with CraftyMyner and the admins we have decided to pardon you. This does however come with some conditions. We are giving you one last chance however it is your last chance. You are to behave and follow the rules. Don't push the rules and try to bend them. Don't mess it up and show us that you mean what you wrote and that it was sincere. You will be pardoned next Tuesday in Pacific Time Zone. With this week please read the rules section as it has been revised since the last time you played. is the link.

See you next week , hopefully on your best behavior.

or Sign Up to reply!