JaceNeedsCoffee Staff Applications

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee

In Game Name: JaceNeedsCoffee

Time Zone: Central

Strengths: I am very good at keeping a calm mind, I like to be helpful, and I am good and getting better with computers.

Weaknesses: Sometimes I lose motivation, I can tend to babble sometimes, and my schedule can be crazy beyond belief at times.

Why am I applying: Summer is here and theatre is over. Now that I have time, I really want to be apart of the server again. And what better way to be apart of it then help keep it a fun and safe place for people of all ages to play Minecraft. I want to be someone people feel comfortable coming to with questions and concerns. Someone who can deal with the people who choose to not to follow the rules, so that way everyone can enjoy their time on the server.

Time played: Okay, this is where it gets a little confusing. On the last map, the last record I have of my ticks was 8,506,954. That was a couple months before the reset, so I'm not entirely sure how many I had in the end. Then on the new map, I currently have 842,126 ticks. If I knew the total before the reset, I might be at 10 million plus. But to my recorded knowledge, I currently have about 9,349,080 ticks between the two. I hope that it's close enough, I have played for a long time and am very familiar with the rules and how things work on the server.

Extra Note: I really do want to help and be apart of the staff team, I am trying my hardest to get back on the server and now that summer is here my availability is just about completely open. I am willing to and very much want to learn knew things and grow as a person with this experience. I hope that you consider me, and I want to thank you for giving my application a read.

or Sign Up to reply!