KosherCake's Ban appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: KosherCakes

Reason for your ban: Chest ESP?

Why should you be unbanned: The only mod I've had installed was Optifine, and before I've installed any mod I've always asked an admin first. I know the rules and am aware that any hacks or unapproved mod are unapproved for use on this server. I've contributed so much to this server and have no reason to risk my connection to this server. I do no harm, please come back to me with answers. If my ban persists then, I do not know what to say. This is literally the only server I had ever plan to play on and if this ban is for some reason legit... I just don't know. I guess I'd be done with Minecraft for quite some time. I'm upset and confused, please give me some answers.

This server has been nothing but the best place for me to be online. I've met so many new friends and love the community so much. It would kill me to believe that I'd be done for forever.

2. G'day

KosherCakes, this ban is indeed a legitimate one. Evidence that was collected on you was submitted to us by one of our moderators. After 5 Administrator's and Crafty himself reviewed the evidence, it was ruled you were indeed using a modified client. The proof of your guilt came as a bit of a surprise to a few of us, however, there is no denying what we saw in those videos.

This ban is permanent, we wish you well both in life and on what ever server you decide to play on next.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!