Banned for rapping in chat.

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by AtaraxianArchon

So, I got banned for rapping... I mean, I did get kicked for talking about Bronies, and And then I got kicked for making up a kid named billy, and clarifying that I didn't mean Bill Cosby, or Bill Clinton, because those people were sore subjects... But for rapping? I don't understand. People talk about killing each other, and there've been ore than enough references to things I'd never even mention, which didn't result in others getting banned... So I'm sorry if I've overstepped the rules. It won't happen again. I'll just refrain from interacting, too much, in the chat. May I please have this ban revoked?

****Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop.
    (I have not insulted anyone, or used derogatory terms.)
    ****Don’t use excessive or extremely offensive profanity - Cursing is allowed in moderation, but don’t go overboard or get shockingly offensive with it. Staff will warn you if you’re crossing the line.
    (I wasn't being offensive)
    Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat.
    (I mentioned Bronies and Specified that I wasn't talking about Bill Cosby, or Bill Clinton, as they had nothing to do, in any way, with the subject I referred to. - reference: Just because Billy is part of the Brony trend, doesn't mean you need to do what he does. *Billy being an entirely made up being* - And, aside from that, I was rapping, about how my lyrics are like ice cream.)

[Update, post-response: I'm unsure as to why I can't post a response... But, I'm very grateful that my ban will be lifted. I have a bad habit of pushing limits in chat, and I'll be sure to watch what I say, from now on. Thank you for the fast response time, also. This is probably my favorite server, and I've searched through a lot to find one with this atmosphere. Again, thanks, and have a swell time!]

2. You were given several verbal warnings for multiple chat violations by multiple staff members, as well as multiple kicks.

Seeing as this is your first ban, it will be for 24hrs

or Sign Up to reply!