DirectXFehler's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: DirectXFehler

Reason for your ban: Chat Violations

Why should you be unbanned: I just joined the server and I was just messing around and I get banned for saying things that could be taken the wrong way? chat rules in general dont make sense to me but if it's the servers rules then fine. i just think since it was my first time and I was actually enjoying the server other than (in my opinion) bad chat rules I should be unbanned. Thanks

2. Edited 6 years ago by PapaNeon

Hello, I'm the mod who banned you. Upon joining the server, I was whispered by a player who will remain un-named that you had been causing trouble since you joined, saying various words and phrases that aren't allowed in the chat. Within seconds of this player telling me this, you say -

[23:23:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> doge skins gives me slight terminal cancer
    [23:23:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> WOW
    [23:23:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> WTF
    [23:23:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> LOL
    [23:23:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lsparklez_and_pop§r was shot by §2Cankicker8§r
    [23:23:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9PapaNeon§r> lets not use that phrase
    [23:23:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3Naidae§r> caps
    [23:23:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9PapaNeon§r> and also not spam caps

"verbal warning number 1"

A couple minutes later -

[23:25:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> does it make me a bad person if when i try to type artistic i type autistic?
    [23:25:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> omfg again
    [23:26:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DirectXFehler left the game
    [23:26:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DirectXFehler joined the game

"kick number 1, second warning"

Then, realistically where I should've banned you -

[23:27:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> papaneon i have a question
    [23:27:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9PapaNeon§r> hm?
    [23:27:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your game mode has been updated to Adventure Mode
    [23:27:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DirectXFehler whispers to you: how many children to you own in your basement
    [23:27:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2017-06-11_23.27.41.png
    [23:27:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DirectXFehler whispers to you: do*
    [23:27:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> be honest

"kick number 2, third warning"

I then told you that you were out of chances, and you wouldn't be told to behave again, and sure enough, a few minutes go by -

[23:32:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DirectXFehler> amigay?

None of the warnings above can be seen as "just messing around" or "taken the wrong way".

Since it is your first ban, You will be pardoned in 24 hours from this reply. I suggest you take the time to read the rules and decide if you really want to play here. https://forum.craftymynes.com/pages/2-rules

3. You've been pardoned, welcome back.

or Sign Up to reply!