I_am_Zoom Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

Hello people! I am here today to appeal a ban that was given to me 3/19/2016 at around 11:45 (not exact time). So today I was playing on CraftyMynes and I decided to teleport to someone. They denied me, but someone else said I should TP to them. (his IGN was "tsu" without the quotations) I teleported to him with a lot of my gear on, and then when I teleported to him, he killed me without giving me a chance. Out of rage I turned on a "Jetpack" hack and TPed to him again. I flew up and hit him, but then he left and got a staff member. I was jailed and killed many times before getting banned. <------- That is the full story. So since you guys don't have a real Ban Appeal format, I am going to use my own.
    1. What is your IGN(In Game Name)?
    I_am_Zoom
    2. What were to banned for?
    Flying.
    2. How long have you been banned for?
    I think it's a permanent ban.
    4. Who is the staff member that banned you?
    It didn't say so I'm not sure.
    5. Why do you want to join us again?
    Because this server is the only fully Vanilla server I could find. It has a great and small little community. It's very enjoyable to be on a server with other people that is fully vanilla and not a server that is modded.
    6. Do you understand that what you did was your fault and no one elses?
    Yes, I understand I shouldn't have hacked, or even had a hacked client in the first place. I usually always have a hacked client as my starting version on Minecraft, so when I join servers, I'm using a client. I know that I should have switched to the regular 1.9 version and then gone on the server. Even if I had the hacked client on when I was playing, I shouldn't have even used any of its features. I used a Jetpack hack out of rage(which I shouldn't have done) and I am sincerely sorry for that.

Thank you for spending your time to read this and have a nice day!

2. link text
    ^ Format, its not hard to miss

or Sign Up to reply!