I_am_Zoom's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

I am making a new one since I missed the Ban Appeal format and used my own, so here it goes:

In Game Name:
    I_am_Zoom
    Reason for your ban:
    Flying.
    Why should you be unbanned:
    I understand I shouldn't have hacked, or even had a hacked client in the first place. I usually always have a hacked client as my starting version on Minecraft, so when I join servers, I'm using a client. I know that I should have switched to the regular 1.9 version and then gone on the server. Even if I had the hacked client on when I was playing, I shouldn't have even used any of its features. I used a Jetpack hack out of rage (which I shouldn't have done) and I am sincerely sorry for that. This server is a really fun place to play since it is 100% Vanilla (as it says). I would love to be able to play with all of you again, and I promise not to ever use a hacked client again.

Yes I did copy/paste the last part of it, and I hope that isn't breaking any rules, but here is my new ban appeal.

2. Hello I was the admin who banned you. Now let's get down to it

@I_am_Zoom I understand I shouldn't have hacked, or even had a hacked client in the first place

And this is where this rule comes into play.

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

Here at CraftyMynes hacking is a permanent ban . We are glad you enjoyed your stay while you were here however you have to look elsewhere to play. Good luck and have fun!

or Sign Up to reply!