DirectXFehler's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: DirectXFehler

Reason for your ban: Your IP address is banned from this server! Reason: Ban evading

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not sure what I did? I recently tryed to log onto the server and I see this message but I haven't been on the server in the last 3 days? So I did a little bit of research and it is a line of numbers that is used by computers. I also figured out that computers on the same network have the same ip address and I know that my brother has played crafty mynes before so could this trigger a ban. I know he has minecraft hacks so he could've been using them to hack on your server. I know you guys get a lot of the brother card but if this helps prove that my brother actually exists here u go:
    -image-
    If u need any more proof then please ask me for it and I will happily provide because I really love this server and I would hate to be banned from it.

2. Hello I don't believe anything being said in your appeal tbh,and like you say that brother card is played out. You have had multiple bans most for hacking, as your last ban says you just attempted to evade them by switching up.
    Your ban is a permanent one and the IP will remain blocked as well,
    GL elsewhere

or Sign Up to reply!