ArryStark's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by ArryStark

In Game Name: ArryStark

Reason for your ban: X-Ray/ChestFinder (Suspected)

Why should you be unbanned

To whom it may concern,

I recently started playing your server and I was so pleased to find it because it is the first nice vanilla server I have found in forever. I found a teammate and had been mining for a while when I was banned? The reason was a chest-finder/x-ray hack was suspected of being used. I see why it may look strange that I have so many things after a short time on this server but my new teammate had given me a great pick and I had been mining forever. I ran into several dungeons through my tunnels and I found them because I could hear the zombie sounds coming from them. If you look through my mines, you will see they are basically always straight lines until I run into lava, water, or gravel and make turns. I have several lines going through so that I can stay close to my small stash-away point. My new teammate was with me part of the time so he could mine with his better pick. You can ask him about it if you would like. His name is HustL. To summarize, I understand where the confusion is coming from but I was playing this 100% fair and already falling in love with the awesome community. I hope that we can get this worked out and would be happy to talk with someone about this misunderstanding. Maybe there is some system in place to automatically ban someone if they mind a certain amount of ore in a time period and that is what happened? I don't know but I hope to hear from you soon. You have a great server.

P.S. I highly encourage you to check out my mine! I think that will be the best evidence that I was not hacking since obviously my word alone can not count for much.

2. G'day,

While this ban belongs to a moderator the evidence gathered on you was submitted to me for review. Upon reviewing the evidence I agree with their assessment. There is no need for me to consult any of your friends, family etc and there is no misunderstanding the evidence levied against you.

Just so we are clear, this ban will remain in place.

Best of luck.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!