Post a Reply

Villagers VS Witches Game.

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by StaticSword

This will be a variant of a game I enjoy playing on my usual forum haunt (Which shall not be named :D), Since I'm unsure of the possible demand for the game I'm going to have a few days for signing up and see what happens, If there's no demand I'll ask for the thread to be locked and that'll be the end of that, If there is demand however the game shall start. (Similar to Town Of Salem)

Tl:Dr Game..Forum...Woo..

The game itself: Essentially there will be a set group of players, Lets say 10.
    Of these ten players roughly 2 or 3 will be Witches, Every day the players will vote off one player and every night the Witches will choose a player to remove (Aka Kill). The days and nights will be a set number of hours (Say 24 for days and 12 for nights). This is a forum game in case someone was getting the wrong idea :P

The aim of the game is to remove all members of the other team. Since the Witches will be hiding among the players (Obviously) it should at least have a decent amount of paranoia and by extension, fun.

There will be special roles for 1 or 2 players (Such as investigating a player or blocking someones move) But I see no point in mentioning more about them until the game actually (If it does) starts. If the game goes well there may be more games that can become much more elaborate :D If there is demand I'll set out the proper rules of play once it begins. And if there any questions at all feel free to ask or message me.

2. Edited 8 years ago by Beedobi

I actually love ToS and play it v frequently so this would interest me
    However I think it would be a better game suited for an active chat rather than a forum where not all players might be on at once!

Edit: I just read the 24 day thing and I also think that's a rather long time to hold a little game like this

3. @Beedobi I actually love ToS and play it v frequently so this would interest me
    However I think it would be a better game suited for an active chat rather than a forum where not all players might be on at once!

Edit: I just read the 24 day thing and I also think that's a rather long time to hold a little game like this

It may seem long to have the day period last 24 hours, But it allows people to pop in and off, Make a statement or two and so on, Most of the games I play use those time parimeters and I haven't yet seen it fail :P Although I'm now pretty sure there isn't enough interest, If you're curious as to what such a game may be like I'd be happy to send you a link (Although maybe not post it, I'm not 100% sure on this forums policies on posting links to other forums :P) of a game or two I've played in before just to provide an example xD