Unban Appeal For Squiddddd

1. 6 years ago

Hi,
    I am requesting a ban appeal. I was banned for using Xray. I wasn't aware it was a perma ban or not allowed. I was looking for texture packs, that came up and I put it on to see what it was. It will not happen again.

Thank you

2. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

G'day,

You have played on this server for nearly 17 million ticks, you know what that means? That you should damn well know what happens to people who cheat on this server. There is no exception to be granted to you for being Vip+ nor anyone who plays here. While you are on this server you are bound to these rules and furthermore I refuse to believe that you didn't know what you were doing.

@Squiddddd I am requesting a ban appeal. I was banned for using Xray. I wasn't aware it was a perma ban or not allowed. I was looking for texture packs, that came up and I put it on to see what it was. It will not happen again.

"Looking for texture packs" I'm putting this one up there with "My (Insert Sibling/Friend/Dog/Cat/Misc) downloaded xray, I didn't (Insert Excuse Here). Please unban me (I won't do it again, changed password, got my own account, moved house, etc).

I do however wish you the best of luck on other servers though. Please make no mistake though, this ban is permanent.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!