Julipukki's Staff Application

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Julipukki

In Game Name: Julipukki

Time Zone: GMT: -5:00

Strengths: Caring, loyal and enjoy helping others. I do not hold grudge neither consider revenge of any kind. I relate to all players kindly, friendly and know most of them by name. I'm familiar with the server rules and was never banned for any infraction. Speak English, Spanish and Portuguese fluently, so I'm able to help-warn someone in PM if needed.

Weaknesses: I have had some struggles with my dear entities. I don't remember to vote everyday. I might have short term memory loss and jump around a lot. I'm not proud of any of that.

Why you are Applying: I enjoy being helpful and caring for others. It is something that I already do. I go off my way to help someone for no reason at all. I share my items, rescue new players that get tricked by the "Who wants a team?" and give them a reason to stay and play with us. I love this place and I wish I could do my little share to help keep it going.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 71.358.408 +

Custom Note (optional): I joined CraftyMynes on January 2016 and since then I've realized this is a great loving community. After a long while debating wether I was ready for the commitment and the responsibility that becoming a staff would bring, I finally feel I've soaked up enough information to be useful for the server.

Have a good one! :)

or Sign Up to reply!