can someone other than Nysic and Zaddynole take a look at this?

1. 6 years ago

Well I guess I'm doing this again because apparently Nysic whos calling me a troll cant read what i wrote but CraftyMyner had no problem reading the private message I sent him but alright glad to know my ban appeal is in safe hands :)
    in game name TheRealGarGar
    why i was banned because spelled the word "come" "cum" because i thought it would be shorter
    why i should be unbanned because my brain thought it was a good idea to spell it that way for the purpose of getting my message out faster.
    sorry cant help but be rude when im annoyed.

2. The staff who banned you will reply when they have time. They have lives and just like you and me. Nysic was telling you that the way you typed your ban appeal was not helping and maybe even hurting your cause. Being able to read and understand your ban appeal helps the correct staff respond quicker. If your appeal seems like trolling or appears the lack effort, it is not likely a staff would want to put in the effort to read and make the decision to pardon you. Your previous conversations with me and in your ban appeal lack any sort of punctuation or sentence structure. While there is no law or rule saying anything about that, It is very hard to read poorly written text.

- Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!