Ilikefood1987's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Crypto137

In Game Name: at the time it was: Ilikefood1987 , but I changed my name not too long ago after realizing I no longer liked that name. It is now crypto137

Reason for your ban: I was banned for X-raying, and I am ashamed to say it was true. A group of friends pressured me into installing an X-ray plugin, and I stupidly caved. One of your moderators caught me shortly after I started "testing" it.

Why should you be unbanned: I admit that at the time, I did use an X-ray plugin, but I have since uninstalled it from my computer after I got myself banned from your server. It was huge mistake for me to test the plugin on your server, rather than just make a single player world to do it. CraftyMynes is the best survival server I've ever played on, and I miss it so much. Honestly, you guys can watch me like a hawk every time I log on, I don't care. I just want to play on the server again. This was my first offense, and I promise it will be my last.

2. We appreciate your remorse however Hackers are not unbanned under any circumstances sorry.

Have fun elsewhere.

or Sign Up to reply!