DevilTyler's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

IGN: DevilTyler

Reason for Ban: Accused Trolling (Rewritten, was unaware there was a template, oops)

Reason to unban: Hello, I'm DevilTyler and I was banned on July 15th from the server. I believe I have been falsely banned for falsely trolling a staff member. The story goes, I was originally kicked for trolling another player in good fun. The player called me dumb, which I really don't care if he did or didn't, and I was messing around saying that he/she broke rule 1 which was to respect other players. Then out of no where the mod decides to kick me with a warning of trolling. Okay but I don't see how that is trolling when it's more of innocent banter at most. So I quickly log back onto the server not actually realizing I was trolling and said I was kicked for trolling and the mod told me I was. So I proceeded to say "What if I was to call you a liar on me trolling?" Because I really didn't see it as trolling. Now he thinks I'm trolling him and he threatens to ban me for trolling. So I continue with " I am being serious, how was I trolling?" and he decides to kick me for trolling. Now, my comment of saying "What if I was to call you a liar" may not have been the best choice of words, but everyone was getting a good laugh originally so I decided to say that as kind of a snooty, sarcastic remark. I realize why he would get annoyed but I tried to explain to him I was genuinely being serious on my wanting to know why I was banned. I do not believe I should have been banned, I feel that the mod should have been more mature about the situation considering most people were having fun and having a good laugh. I did not mean to disrespect the mod in anyway, like I said, it was innocent fun. [P.S. the staff don't take jokes very well :( ]

2. General rule of thumb, when you're given that many warnings to stop whatever it is you're doing, regardless of what either party calls it, you should stop.
    I, as well as other staff, gave you plenty of warnings and kicks, but you ignored all of them
    You will be pardoned in 24hrs

or Sign Up to reply!