I came across a player named Gminipug14.. which seemed awfully similar to a recently banned player named Gminidog14. He later admitted to being Gminidog, therefore evading a ban.

Several players (iwarriiori, alarmgv12 among others) said that EVADING BANS IS ALLOWED.

Something seems wrong with that statement...

I don't know about you, but by blatantly evading a ban by using an alt account similar to your previous account and also claiming to be a former hacker should result in a ban. It seems super counter-intuitive to allow hackers to simply come back on another account and continue playing on the server. Hackers ruin the game, and are banned for that reason. They should not be allowed back under any circumstance.

I am appalled that this is even allowed (if what the other players said was true) and it certainly doesn't bode well for the server. Playing with X-Rayers, Combat hackers and other cheaters is not something I want to do.

I appreciate the active staff banning known hackers frequently, but this should not be allowed/happening either.