ObbsObbs Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

Hello, a long time ago, my alternate account by the name of XxCreepeRPuffxX was banned from CraftyMynes. I do not know the exact date at which I was banned but it has been months, probably around 6. Before I was banned I was a member of the server, I played everyday and absolutely loved this server because it was the only true great vanilla server. I eventually invited my friends to play on this server and when play one of them said the term "nuck figgers". Immediately after saying this he was ip-banned. I then asked the mod why he was banned all he said was "nuck figgers" and then I was banned. I was not trying to be a smart ass when I asked why he was banned but I was then ip-banned aswell. Anyway, it has been months since I played on this server and I would love to again, I don't see what the big problem would be if I was let back on the server, because I was not banned for hacking, or spamming, or exploiting something, I was banned for repeating a phrase that my friend had said because I was genuinely curious as to why he was banned. As for this being my alternate account, I know alts probably aren't allowed on the server but I no longer have my other account there was some sort of confusion with the login information and I have been unable to access it since. Anyway I am sorry for anything that may have happened in the past it, I do not blame the moderator for acting as he did, rules have to been enforced. Please consider my appeal, I would love to be a member of CraftyMynes once again.

2. Under what account are you banned, and is your ip still banned?
    Please pm me your account and ip.

Thanks,
    Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!