databaseralph's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

databaseralph's Ban Appeal

databaseralph

Reason for Ban: Duplicating

Why should you be unbanned:

I was banned a year ago for using a door duplication glitch. This may seem bad, but I did appeal about eight months ago. My appeal was denied because they said duplicating was just as bad a hacking (and it is, I'm not denying that). Just to be clear, I wasn't duplicating anything bad, it was wooden doors (a glitch where you could open and close doors quickly and at the same time, break them and the game would duplicate them - pretty simple). Unfortunately, this falls under the "no-cheating" rule on the server. The anti-duplication system caught me, and I was banned. I didn't think I'd banned for something like duplicating wooden doors. Obviously, I was wrong. I was disappointed when they denied my appeal because my intentions were not malicious in any way (I was not duplicating diamonds, gold, or anything else that would put other players at a disadvantage).

There are many reasons you could still deny my appeal, but honestly, it's been a year, this is ridiculous. I've realized my mistake and I've had plenty of time to contemplate my wrong doings. Tbh, this is the only good vanilla server out there so I was disappointed when I got banned for eternity for something like this. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, databaseralph

2. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

AkaData - 2015/03/07 19:12:18
    Reason: Duplicating

From your last ban appeal

I got carried away and looked up a duplication glitch on Youtube and decided to try it out. I was obviously caught by the server's anti-duplication system.

Your appeal was denied once already, as you stated. The verdict will be same this time as well. We don't unban cheaters regardless of what they were trying to obtain.

Best of luck on other servers.

Nysic

P.s Because I loved the admins reply to your last appeal I will post it here.

Thanks for telling the truth, but duplication is bad,
    It’s worse than return when your pokemon’s sad,
    Even attempting to hack is just as bad as succeeding,
    Just like all those Ashley M men got caught cheating.

You’re appeal was sincere, but the offence was severe,
    It was actually pretty good, like Tort’s hammer of wood,
    Thanks for telling the truth, and at least you weren’t rude,
    But like TM39, I just put you in a tomb.
    So Bayleef me when I say, that you are Absol-utely banned.

DENIED

or Sign Up to reply!