Krrriiisssp's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Krrriiisssp

IGN: Krrriiisssp
    When I got banned: 2017-08-18 23:30 (somewhere around there)
    Hi admins,

So I will start to apologize for my bad behavior. I know I did wrong and I stand for it. I really do. I got kicked but still typed in caps and made an inappropriate joke. The reason I'm desperate at getting back on the server is because all my friends play on the server and I have put in so much work and time on this server. If I get another chance on getting back I will not type in chat at all I will just enjoy the gameplay.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this.

2. Thank you for taking responsibility for your actions. Showing tact in certain situations goes a long way. Having been playing on the server for a while, we expect you to know and follow the rules. I respect and appreciate your humility, and thus will pardon you later tonight.

However, if your friends continue to push staff about this, i will make it the full 24 hour ban it normally would have. I suggest you urge them to follow the rules.
    To clarify, I am not going to lengthen your ban based on how your friends act. I am merely shortening it due to how you handled this.

~Ven

or Sign Up to reply!