OtherGreenGamer's Staff Application

1. 6 years ago

Electric Boogaloo!

In Game Name: OtherGreenGamer

Time Zone: Newfoundland

Strengths: Persistence, as mature as I can be, I usually will contact staff if there is no staff on when there's someone constantly offending chat rules (If it's faster than reporting). On occasions where I have nothing to do, I'll clean around spawn. I answer questions in chat and help staff members with chat if they're on. I'm as alert as I can be. I sometimes hop on Discord, but of course if I'm asked I can get on more often. I have past experience as a staff member on a (still) long gone server. I try to stay cool 101% of the time. I usually have a ton of free time. I try to help new people get started if I see them having trouble in chat. I consider myself unbiased and fair when it comes to rules being (or not being) broken.

Weaknesses: Some people may take me as annoying because I try to help in chat. I'm not a big fan of people that edge staff on and try to bend the rules. I'm not always too good on understanding sarcasm. Sometimes I get busy due to still being in highschool. Rarely; I get caught up in a build or etc. and miss a few things in chat.

Why I'm Applying: Well, since I'm sure you probably know who I am, as is quite visible I try my best to enforce chat rules already. This is because I want to help CraftyMynes grow as a server and community and want to make it as welcoming and appealing as possible. I try to do this now but obviously I can't "enforce" the rules as a regular player, I can only inform people what rules they are breaking and to avoid doing so. Commonly when staff aren't on, people won't listen. I feel like I could put my effort to better use as a Helper overall.

Ticks: 17,109,080 on 1.12.1 as of 8/19/17. On the other maps I have well over 100,000,000 across all accounts.

I really hope to get accepted, since I'm the proper age now!

Thanks for reading,
    -Green

or Sign Up to reply!