Martinese's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

Hey man thank you for your answer, it's true, but it's cool if you let your hate close your eyes and if it makes you feel better to call me a cheater then keep doing it. But that doesn't hide the truth, that you're being judgmental for your own enjoyment. I didn't spend much time on your server but I remember it being lively, which is what I'm looking for. But I'll look elsewhere, hope you're doing well, don't be angry.

2. G'day,

I am not angry in the slightest, I do however sit in judgement. That I sit in judgement does not grant me amusement and I have served this server for many years in this capacity.

You are a cheater, meaning you came here and used 3rd party software to gain advantage for your benefit. There is no hate past that of my despise of people who do these actions. I will root them out one by one as I and all staff have ever done.

For you as a person I hold no ill will against you. To your account however I hold the full scope of accountability in your actions. This scope encompasses my disposition towards those who would abuse our rules.

I bid you all the best.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!