Post a Reply

who has the egg?

1. 6 years ago

@deyahruhd I feel guided more by our Ruler's vision for CraftyMynes and less by your oxymoronic usage of the word "futile." That is why I dedicate myself to King SharpSerac - he leads us all with his grace, blessing, and a promising future for CraftyMynes. The idolators who reject Him all fight in a neverending cycle of turmoil. Simply repent and accept him into your heart.

Such claims are misleading. I do not live a cycle of turmoil and chaos in this virtual world because the last time I lived in it for more than a minute was months ago. Your choice to follow an individual based on achievements that can be made in a very short amount of time (concerning the dragon egg, about 2 hours) while doing nothing in the real world accept staring at and controlling colorful pixels on a screen is saddening to me.

2. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@_Confederacy_ Such claims are misleading. I do not live a cycle of turmoil and chaos in this virtual world because the last time I lived in it for more than a minute was months ago. Your choice to follow an individual based on achievements that can be made in a very short amount of time (concerning the dragon egg, about 2 hours) while doing nothing in the real world accept staring at and controlling colorful pixels on a screen is saddening to me.

Spoken like a true heretic! You will forever exist in a life plagued with eternal banditry and conflict without a guide or ruling body - such is the way of all societies. King SharpSerac is here to provide you his guiding light, and just like all the other heretics, you deny his blessing. Shameful!

Edit: A victory from King SharpSerac and his devout followers! A crippling blow was dealt to that misguiding, sinful individual who strays us all away from the Ruler's light purely out of contempt and envy! May our King's cause be more prominent still, and the evil that has been bestowed upon this world be corrected!