The_Green_Gamer's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

IGN: The_Green_Gamer

Reason for Ban: While I'm not 100% sure I'm banned it is almost certain, I'm not gonna lie about it I tried x-ray.

Here we go:

Reason to Unban: While I don't think this is gonna be accepted, I might as well try. Yes, I did use x-ray not gonna even try to deny it at all, And here's why and swear to God I'm not lying; So my friend (Who shall go un-named) showed me an x-ray mod. Not texture pack. We were on his personal realm and he showed me all the "cool" stuff you could do with it. So naturally (And unfortunatly), I wanted to try it out. So I went and downloaded it. On his realm we used it to get resources we needed, after that it got very boring for obvious reasons, this was in the past week and the first time I tried any sort of Minecraft cheat. After his realm got to boring he got out of the game, so I had nothing to do. So I went on CM. After me and another friend (Different one) joined up, I wanted more resources and used the mod on here despite my feeling of guilt. Again despite my guilt I used it again. Though some of you were probably invis following my anyway. So I saw Rylee tp/un invis and out of sheer embarrassment and shame, I left. I understand that I accepted and knew the rules well, but I'm by far no seasoned, hardcore hacker. I also understand that I f*cked up, both myself and others trust of me. All I can say is I have more than learned my lesson on the consequences of x-ray hacking and promise on everything I own or have ever loved, that it won't happen again. I would be fine with a temp ban also, I deserve it. Whether you believe me is up to you, but I won't use (or even download) x-ray on any server ever again. I know you guys don't give out 2nd chances often, but I'm different in the fact that I learn. Sorry and hope to be accepted to be unbanned -Green

2. Well i guess i dont have to post the screenshots proof since well, you admitted.
    Unfortunately i know that you are well aware of our zero tolerance for hacks and what happens to hackers.
    Even though you are a regular player here and are a really nice guy, everyone gets the 1 chance, whether their apologies are sincere or not. Once a hacker always a hacker. Im sorry green your appeal is denied. All the best, sorry to see you go.

Rylee

3. It's fine, I completely understand. I messed up and I deserve it. I have learned a very valuable lesson about cheating. It's sad to say goodbye to CM, but I guess I don't have a choice. So, Goodbye everyone.

Thanks to you all.

-Green

4. Wait, before I go; Is there any way possible for me to be unbanned?
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just really wanna join back.

5. And If not that's ok too.

Goodbye again.

-Green

6. Deleted 8 years ago by Nysic
  7. Edited 8 years ago by ryleeraee

I'm sorry Green but we dont unban people who use mods or hacks. The account 'The_Green_Gamer' is permanently banned from Craftymynes

8. Deleted 8 years ago by Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!