Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

The fact that it has been in the making for a while, what has been in the making, you mean the idea? because right now I don't see any product, just an announcement that you have an idea, a discord server? sure let me make one real quick and call it something new, also the fact that it comes right after the closing of NN seems like a weak attempt to keep the nation's heart beating all while not having to worry about people that might leak your coords. In other words, nerdnation went down due to trust issues, you wanna get back up and keep the one thing that they have to be "proud" of and trying to do that without jeopardizing anything (a base for example). You can clearly see that because instead of calling it "CraftyMynes fun town" or some shit you decide to make it "NN something" or an "extention" extention to what? to NN? where is it? it's dead as of now, sure the fact you have a couple people does not mean you have a faction if it was we would be calling every 2 or 3 people that decide to play together a faction and we would not be done listing all those factions. Also that inviting people to NNAT seems to me like you are trying to gather new members to NN, or basically kill NN and make NNAT the new NN, you will build bases with them make your events, do all other crazy shit and call it a faction. you could just say you opening NN again and looking for new mates

Now I don't know too much about people selling their own faction's coords in order to get drama and views, but I do know that making drama is easy, make a few big announcements and boom, drama. or a better example would be: build an unstable faction that does not have the word "trust" in their dictionary except once in the discord server that says "Trusted member" as a role and bring in a bunch of people, get a lot of bases and make sure that people raid them so that you get some of those juicy views and clicks.
And honestly the last thing NN needs now is drama, or some other opening, I don't know if you missed that or just not aware but, building good trust, just like building good rooms in your base, takes time. and if you try to rush it will not work. you need to take a big breath, stop the drama and build your own faction again before inviting them into extensions of things that are weak.

<3