McScruffin Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

A reason was not put on my ban but presumably from talking about NerdieBirdie, when asked to stop I did, not going on about it. Later on someone tried to contact me getting his address from me, I said no and sent screen shots to Nerdie about it because I feel as if he needed to know, shortly after that I was banned.

My ban was not necessary to any degree, to my knowledge after I was warned I didn’t break another rule. I was trying to help someone from being harmed, potentially in real life. after I was warned by Cody I stopped, then he told me not to talk about where I go for schooling and such, I stopped yet again. I think this should be pointed out too, I had not spoke in all chat for 10-15 minutes before my ban, only talking in DMs and discord.

Thank you for taking the time to read this..
    -McScruffin

2. Edited 6 years ago by Venetorem

Hi there,

We don't take kindly to people doxxing our own players.
    It's not the fact that you've stopped after we asked you too, that's not the issue.
    The issue is the looming threat you potential carry to our players, it is in our best interest to not have you in our server anymore; the past doesn't just erase itself just because it's been awhile.

You are not welcomed here.

Best of luck in other servers.

or Sign Up to reply!