BorealBoy's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: BorealBoy

Reason for your ban: Spam

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't understand the definitions of spam. This morning I was excited to find a chest and told my teammates "OMG I FOUND OBSIDIAN". I then received a warning about spam and ALL CAPS. A while later I typed "!!!!!" to my teammate when they unexpectedly left the game for the day. I was then banned. I did not know that typing exclamation marks was considered spam. I have now read the spam rules and will be more careful in the future. I have a big game planned for later today with my friends. Could you please unban me as soon as you can.

Thank you. I'm really enjoying your server.

BorealBoy

2. Hi BorealBoy

I am the mod who banned you as I am sure you can guess! I asked you on several occasions in chat not to use all caps and at one point you acknowleged this by an apology when you used caps. You were also kicked a couple of times. When you came on the next day and used caps again I kicked you and then you did a char spam. It was quite clear you were determined to ignore staff instructions.

I am glad to hear you have now read the rules! I strongly recommend that in future you listen to staff as well.

Your ban was set for 24hrs from the time you were banned.

or Sign Up to reply!