LocalDrugDealer's Ban Appeal Part 2

1. 6 years ago

Venetorem and CraftyMynes staff,

You may want to double check your facts before you try to disrespect me and call me a liar. Anyway, I'm not changing my name so I guess I won't be back on this server. You guys are really sensitive to getting your feelings hurt and should reconsider your definitions of "offensive" and "inappropriate". I can tell by your demeanor that this server is not one that I want to be a part of anyway. You should work on improving that instead of banning people for names you don't like. Also, please don't say "point still stands" when you didn't make any points at all. It doesn't make sense.

Good luck with your server.

LocalDrugDealer

2. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

Sorry the rules offend you so but this is a family-friendly server and despite your protestations of innocence somehow "Local Drug Dealer" didn't quite fit in, you can insist you reference an alternate meaning all you like but we don't allow drug talk end of story. Nothing really sensitive about that, just a basic request to respect the fact our player base ranges from very young to very old and the majority of them don't find that sort of stuff amusing.

I'm sorry that you find yourself unable to follow basic rules that would be standard offline and wish you the best on your next server.

So yes the point still stands and this appeal is still denied.

or Sign Up to reply!