Post a Reply
  1. 8 years ago

Without proof, I don't know if staff will be able to do anything about it. While it IS in the rules;

"Ender Pearl or chorus fruit glitching is not allowed in spawn - If you are found using ender pearls or chorus fruit for glitching into the pvp arena or gaining an advantage in the parkour, you will be banned for 3-7 days. If caught again you may receive a permanent ban."

Staff generally needs proof to actually take action. Otherwise, I could just say someone cheated because I was salty they killed me.

2. Edited 8 years ago by FlashFood

@neonjews Without proof, I don't know if staff will be able to do anything about it. While it IS in the rules;

"Ender Pearl or chorus fruit glitching is not allowed in spawn - If you are found using ender pearls or chorus fruit for glitching into the pvp arena or gaining an advantage in the parkour, you will be banned for 3-7 days. If caught again you may receive a permanent ban."

Staff generally needs proof to actually take action. Otherwise, I could just say someone cheated because I was salty they killed me.

My proof if the 3 other people who sat and watched him do it.