Stepping Down...

1. 8 years ago

Dear CraftyMynes Community,

It hurts me more then you can imagine to say this, but I feel that I must let you know that I am stepping down as Owner of CraftyMynes. On October the 10th, 2014 I founded CraftyMynes as a way to allow me to show off my command block creations, I never could have imagined that it would become what it is today.

For the past 18 and a half months I have spent almost every waking hour working on CraftyMynes to make it the best I can, and I feel that most can agree that it shows. We went from 0 staff, 0 players to 20 staff and just over 175k unique players. Speaking of our staff, I couldn't have done it without them, I can't always be in the server making sure players follow the rules. Knowing that my representatives will be there to take care of anything that happens comforts and allows me to work on all the other things I do.

To all my players, I can't thank you enough for being a part of my life, whether you kept me up all might on the TeamSpeak or greeted me with open arms when I join the server. To my staff, keep doing what you do, I know that you are fully capable of keeping the CraftyMynes spirit alive.

I won't be gone forever, I will check back from time to time, but my life is just way to busy to be running a server of this scale. As many of you know, I go to school, run a server panel, manage the website, databases and all the other systems of CraftyMynes, this is just to much for one man to handle. For this reason, I will no longer be running the server and systems, allowing me more time to work on school and the panel.

So, Whats going to happen to CraftyMynes? Well, as some of you may know, I have a few key staff that handle the management of the server along with me. I talked to them and they agreed to step up and take my place, going forward, I will be transferring all ownership and rights for CraftyMynes to them. Nothing much game and management side will change as I believe that our new owner will respect the qualities that make CraftyMynes the great community that it is today.

I would like to give a warm welcome for the new Owner of CraftyMynes, Proxeria. She may only be 14 but, has been working very hard on the 1.9 command blocks while I was busy with other stuff and she knows the server's systems inside and out. Proxeria is very capable when it comes to server management, she is a skilled programmer and I believe that she will be able to handle anything thrown her way from ban appeals to running backups to managing all the donations and expenses. Very soon you will see her taking over management of the forum, and soon after she will be in charge of our migration to the new datacenter. I'm sure she will do great, however, I will still be here for a while to answer any questions you may have. I haven't yet decided if I will be handing over the CraftyMyner account to her, but that may be something I will do.

Thanks for listening to what I have to say, and I hope that CraftyMynes will continue to be the best server there ever was!

- Crafty

2. NOTE: These changes will take place today April 1st, 2016.

or Sign Up to reply!