Hacktivision Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

I've just been banned for Harassing/Disrespecting. I don't agree with this because I didn't harass or disrespect anyone. I believe russiangirl504 told me earlier today to stop spreading rumors about her, even though I haven't been. We were friends for months before she changed and I later found out that she and another player called HeckNUp had been lying to me for weeks. Russiangirl leaked coords to her base and led me to believe that Team Eye had found my castle, when in actuality, HeckNUp raided it after blaming me for a grief on their base. I would have just stopped being friends with them, but they continued to be hostile to me, and I suspected they knew where my new base was and would try to grief it. I was right. Russiangirl leaked coords and attempted to raid it (she confessed she did it, "Just to hurt me"), but I had moved everything out the day before on the hunch they would try it. Naturally, I lost all trust in the pair and warned my good friend Yung_Northgard about russiangirl because she had a room inside his base. It turned out russiangirl didn't leak coords to Yung's base, but I was still justified in warning him. She had shown her true colors before and I couldn't let a friend fall prey to the same trap. I don't know what Russiangirl or HeckNUp have told you, but I'm just very hurt by their betrayal and fearful of my own friends turning against me. I don't spread rumors, and I didn't harass or disrespect anyone.

Thank you,

VIP+ Hacktivision

2. Oh boy, I haven't had a good appeal in a long time. You see, we don't just ban for "he said, she said." You see, we in fact inspect and find evidence before we ever ban anyone, regardless of the reason. For cases like this one, we discuss with each other on how to best deal with the situation.

We've seen screen shots of multiple conversations between you and a couple players. This is not something that just started, this is something you were told to stop by the involved group in the past, yet you continued to persist.

The things i saw you say to them, another human being, disgust me. Under no circumstance will we permit cyber bullying. Everyone has something to live for, and there is no excuse to put someone down just because they can "just turn off the computer and walk away."

Let me explain something to you about bullying in general. Just because you may find a way to get out of the situation does not excuse the bully for their actions, nor does it make the pain one feels go away. Your absolute lack of remorse disturbs me. Im not quite sure what part bothers me more, the fact that you right out admit that you were bullying her, or that you then sit here and try to play innocent.

This behavior is one that we absolutely do not tolerate on this server. THat is why we has discussed that your ban will sit for one week.

-Ven

3. BTW; trying to point out that you have a rank does less than help you

or Sign Up to reply!